Alaska Airlines "Xáat Kwáani" (Salmon People) for the PMDG Boeing 737-800.
- Custom Alaska Airlines cabin
- Accurate ASA-specific stencils
- Realistic ASA aircraft/equipment configuration pre-installed
- Cockpit and exterior weathering
- Improved textures and metallics
- Alaska Airlines cockpit decals and placards (Short-Field Performance, Maximum Weights, Airworthiness/Registration Information, Yoke Checklist, etc)
- Alaska Airlines pushback tug
- Paintkit/Base textures improvement in partnership of Atarium Liveries and Comet Liveries
- Open the PMDG Operations Center v2.
- Aircraft and Liveries > Livery Utilities > Installed Products > PMDG 737-800 > Install Livery from PTP.
- Delete any previously installed liveries.
- Select the "N559AS - Xáat Kwáani" .ptp file to install
- Minor texture anomalies and mirrored details within cabin. Due to PMDG mapping
- The PMDG Operations Center doesn't support the text "Xáat Kwáani" with its letter accents. Therefore, the aircraft has to be titled "Xaat Kwaani" to be exportable.
- Some screenshots were taken during the WIP stage and may not reflect the final livery
Feel free to join the Canvas Corner discord server where you can download other liveries from myself and good friends of mine: https://discord.gg/W2gFugg2ka
If you like my work and would like to support me, you can donate via this link: My PayPal
Please do not modify, redistribute, or reupload this livery or contents of this livery without permission.