Air Canada C-GHPQ for the Kuro Boeing 787-8 (v2)
- Accurate Air Canada Stencils and Details
- Exterior Weathering
- 8K Texture Resolution
- Redone Metallics in 8K
- Redone Base Textures in 8K
- Newly Added Details: Rivets (special thanks to Henrik for his help), Static Ports, GEnx Details, Improved Parallax Interior, Spoiler Warnings, etc. Special thanks to Atarium for his help with additional details and improvements.
1. You must have a premium deluxe edition of MSFS that includes the Default 787-10
2. Drag and drop the livery into your community folder
- Due to the Default/Kuro 787 using mirrored textures in several areas (such as the underbelly), some details are not possible and/or are flipped backwards. I cannot remedy this.
- Air Canada uses GE GEnx engines. The Default/Kuro 787 engines are RR Trent engines. I've added GE-specific stencils and details; however, the shape is off in areas. Until a custom GEnx model is included, this is my temporary solution.
Feel free to join the Canvas Corner discord server where you can download other liveries from myself and good friends of mine: Canvas Liveries Discord Server
If you like my work and would like to support me, you can donate via this link: My PayPal
Please do not modify, redistribute, or reupload this livery or contents of this livery without permission.