Japan Airlines (The Arc of the Sun) for the Kuro Boeing 787-8 Version 2 in 8K.
This livery design on the B788 was never in service for Japan Airlines. It was painted in these colours during the Test flights of Boeing. The moment it got delivered it was repainted by Boeing already in the new colours. Interesting story for that airframe! Therefore i put two version inside. The Test Registration with the white paper "N1003W" and the Experimental decal next to Door 1L and JA822J registration without the Experimental decal as it would have been delivered! I hope you enjoy that one! :)
- N1003W Experimental - File Name: B787-8 - Boeing Testframe JAL N1003W
- JA822J - File Name: B787-8 - Japan Airlines Old JA822J
- Japan Airlines specific and accurate colouring of the aircraft, handcrafted logos and more.
- Exterior Weathering | 8K Texture Resolution | Redone Metallics in 8K | Redone Base Textures in 8K by Jviation
- Newly Added Details: Rivets (special thanks to Henrik for his help), Static Ports, Improved Parallax Interior, Spoiler Warnings, etc.
- Drag and drop into your community folder.
- You must have a premium deluxe edition of MSFS that includes the Default 787-10 and the Kuro 787 Addition
- Due to the Default/Kuro 787 using mirrored textures in several areas (such as the underbelly), some details are not possible and/or are flipped backwards. I cannot remedy this.
- Nose Gear Decal is in wrong position due to Decal limitation.
- GE model is not modeled in the Kuro - It´s system only and spinner texture. Therefore Jviation and me mimic the GE decals.
If you like my work and you would like to support me you can donate to this link https://www.paypal.me/Atarium !
It´s of course not necessary and you are free to do so but it´s greatly appreciated!
Copies, Modifications or any reupload of all containing files is strictly forbidden. Those will be reported in the forum and could lead to legal consequences. Be fair. Respect peoples work!