The default Asobo 787 uses Arial as a font inside the cockpit. It is not as obvious as the 747 (where the wrong fonts are really noticeable) but nevertheless I cannot ignore it after having noticed it. I have therefore replaced them with a font that more closely resembles the font on the actual plane.
The font on the MCP should be thinner and larger, and slightly different from other places such as the overhead. The sizes of some decals are also not completely accurate to real life. However, fixing them all was not possible to do with the current decal system that MSFS uses without making the work much more difficult.
I have tried my best to work with the current system to better reproduce the font in the real aircraft.
RECOMMENDED TEXTURE RESOLUTION: HIGH OR HIGHER
You can find the version for the -8 here.
How to install
1. There are two folders in your MSFS Packages folder. Go to your MSFS Official folder, NOT the Community folder (ex. Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\Packages\Official\OneStore\)
- MS Store: C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\Packages
- Steam: C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages\
2. Navigate to Official\OneStore\ or Official\Steam\
3. Navigate to asobo-aircraft-b787-10\SimObjects\Airplanes\Asobo_B787_10\TEXTURE\
4. Back up these four files:
5. Drop the files from the zip file.