American Eagle (Executive Airlines) 4-pack for the Asobo/Hans Hartmann ATR-72
- Paintkit/Base textures improvement in partnership of Atarium Liveries and Comet133
- Exterior Weathering
- Improved Textures
- Newly added details (redone tires, new props with own picture resources, static dischargers, door outlines, etc.)
- Redone Metallics in 8K
- Redone Base Textures in 8K
- Custom American Eagle Interior
- Brown -200 Styled Cockpit
- N288AM - Standard
- N348AE - Standard (Black Radome)
- N499AT - 500th ATR
- N545AT - In support of all who serve
1. Drag and drop the corresponding liveries into your community folder
2. American Eagle (Executive Airlines) operated the -200 variant of the ATR 72. For this variant of the ATR, the cockpits were brown. In an effort to simulate that, I've included brown cockpit textures. If you wish to fly with the brown cockpit textures, drag and drop the liveries from the "Brown Cockpit" folder. If you wish not to fly with the brown cockpit textures and keep the gray cockpit from the -600 variant, drag and drop the liveries from the "Grey Cockpit" folder.
Unfortunately, there are many issues with the aircraft model and textures. Wrongly mapped textures (i.e. door parts, static dischargers, clipping textures, cabin lights bleeding through the cockpit door, etc.), incorrectly modeling and scaling, etc. I apologise in advance and if you spot a mistake, please let me know via private message as it could be something us painters cannot fix.
Feel free to join the Canvas Corner discord server where you can download other liveries from myself and good friends of mine: https://discord.gg/W2gFugg2ka
If you like my work and would like to support me, you can donate via this link: My PayPal
Please do not modify, redistribute, or reupload this livery or contents of this livery without permission.