Southwest Airlines "Imua One" for the PMDG Boeing 737-800. The real livery is on a 737 MAX and will be made for the MAX 8 once available from PMDG.
- Custom Southwest Airlines cabin
- Accurate SWA-specific stencils
- Realistic SWA aircraft/equipment configurations pre-installed
- Cockpit and exterior weathering
- Improved textures and metallics
- Southwest Airlines cockpit decals and placards (IDG Stickers, CATIII plate, Broadband Wifi Panel, Airworthiness/Registration Information, Yoke Evacuation Checklist, etc)
- Southwest Airlines pushback tug
- Paintkit/Base textures improvement in partnership of Atarium Liveries and Comet Liveries
- Open the PMDG Operations Center v2.
- Aircraft and Liveries > Livery Utilities > Installed Products > PMDG 737-800 > Install Livery from PTP.
- Delete any previously installed liveries.
- Select the "N8710M - Imua One" .ptp file to install
2. Because aircraft configurations don't always save properly, I've created a "Southwest Airlines 737NG Configurations" document to assist in setting up SWA liveries to correctly mimic their real-world counterparts. Verified by Southwest 737 pilots as well as other 737 pilots. It is included in the download, and you can also view it via this link: SWA 737NG Configurations
Feel free to join the Canvas Corner discord server where you can download other liveries from myself and good friends of mine: https://discord.gg/W2gFugg2ka
If you like my work and would like to support me, you can donate via this link: My PayPal
I've also created Southwest Airlines ground equipment vehicles for the PMDG 737. You can download them via this link: SWA GSE
Please do not modify, redistribute, or reupload this livery or contents of this livery without permission.