Alaska Airlines' "More to Love" livery for the PMDG Boeing 737-900ER. Unveiled on December 14, 2016, N493AS celebrates the merger of Alaska Airlines and Virgin America. The slogan "More to Love," is displayed on the fuselage, a reminder that the combined company offers guests more flights, more low fares, more rewards - more to love. Two Airbus A321N aircraft, N926VA and N927VA, also wear a "More to Love" livery, although all Airbus aircraft will soon be retired from the Alaska fleet.
Special thanks and credit to CJAL and SplitScim at Alaska for their assistance, resources, and help making this livery possible.
- Custom Alaska Airlines cabin
- Accurate ASA-specific stencils
- Realistic ASA aircraft/equipment configurations pre-installed
- Cockpit and Exterior Weathering
- Improved Textures and Metallics
- Alaska Airlines cockpit decals and placards (Short-Field Performance, Maximum Weights, Airworthiness/Registration Information, Yoke Checklist, etc)
- Alaska Airlines Pushback Tug
1. Open the corresponding folder and install the PTP file via the PMDG Operations Center v2
2. Correct configurations come pre-installed. There is no need to change them once in-sim.
- Mirrored cabin details. Due to PMDG mapping
Feel free to join the Canvas Corner discord server where you can download other liveries from myself and good friends of mine:
If you like my work and would like to support me, you can donate via this link: My PayPal
Please do not modify, redistribute, or reupload this livery or contents of this livery without permission.