A personal favorite of mine, Alaska Airlines' "Our Commitment" (UNCF) livery for the PMDG Boeing 737-900ER. Unveiled on April 28, 2021, N492AS illustrates Alaska's belief in education as the great equalizer and as a critical component of creating sustainable racial equity. Alaska has a long-term partnership with UNCF, the largest scholarship provider for students of color and an organization dedicated to enabling underrepresented students to become highly qualified college graduates.
- Custom Alaska Airlines cabin
- Accurate ASA-specific stencils
- Realistic ASA aircraft/equipment configurations pre-installed
- Cockpit and Exterior Weathering
- Improved Textures and Metallics
- Alaska Airlines cockpit decals and placards (Short-Field Performance, Maximum Weights, Airworthiness/Registration Information, Yoke Checklist, etc)
- Alaska Airlines Pushback Tug
1. Open the corresponding folder and install the PTP file via the PMDG Operations Center v2
2. Correct configurations come pre-installed. There is no need to change them once in-sim.
- Mirrored cabin details. Due to PMDG mapping
- Some screenshots were taken during the WIP stage and may not reflect the final livery
Feel free to join the Canvas Corner discord server where you can download other liveries from myself and good friends of mine:
If you like my work and would like to support me, you can donate via this link: My PayPal
Please do not modify, redistribute, or reupload this livery or contents of this livery without permission.