There is GAmod offline version released here: https://flightsim.to/file/51413/gamod-offline-version
Corsten´s hangar assumes no responsibility for any errors or glitches in the converting result of this instructions. This method has been successfully tested by several users and therefore it can be published.
What is ELT? Enhanced Live Traffic ( https://flightsim.to/file/17289/enhanced-live-traffic ) is great aplication made by Mr. Proper ( https://flightsim.to/profile/MrProper , https://mrproper.dev/ ) Basic idea is, that it will spawn live traffic based of fr24… so they are real IRL flights with couple of seconds of delay. I got the idea of injecting only GA flights with it, so here is GAmod.
GAmod was created under Microsoft's "Game Content Usage Rules" using assets from Microsoft Flight Simulator, and it is not endorsed by or affiliated with Microsoft. These all are standard edition assets. All the models are modified to be used as AI traffic models and they will not fly by users themselves.
GAmod includes custom made 3d model of Airbus H135 Helicopter, made by 69PonyGT ( https://flightsim.to/profile/68ponyGT )
GAmod includes custom made 3d model of Hot Air balloon, made by EggMan28 ( https://flightsim.to/profile/FlightSimSquad )
Lights are custom made by nicottine ( https://flightsim.to/profile/nicottine )
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
1) Enhanced Live Traffic: https://flightsim.to/file/17289/enhanced-live-traffic
2) Custom modelmatching.json file, made by Corsten. File included in this zip.
3) Edited AI aircrafts. Those are included in in this zip.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
There is instruction PDF inside of zip file. But this video gives the answer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0NgXUUiYfs
Just remember to copy custom .json and overwrite original modelmatching.json file.
Average performance drop with GAmod is 10-15% in busy area´s, like Florida with 30-50 GA models flying around you. In calm area, performance drop is like nothing (1-5%).
GAMOD WITH ELT & FSLTL
With FSLTL, GAmod users can enjoy beautiful contrails made by airliners and see airliner traffic mixed with GA traffic. Warning: they may collide or crash with each other, because they are from different systems, but with my GHOST FIX (Airliners injected by ELT is invisible and mute and wont use ground handling services = ghosts), it isn’t problem anymore. GAmod works only along side with FSLTL injector. Otherwise (real time online, AIG injector) those GHOST models will be used. FSLTL injector has hardcoded this: It wont inject old .mdl models. And those GHOST´s are .mdl models, so FSLTL injector wont inject those. Only ELT is injecting those. Hard to understand? Just don’t, just fly.
KNOWN ISSUES WITH GAMOD AND ELT
- GAmod doesn’t use high number of models and liveries. Basic idea is just bring joy and little bit more immersive experiences for a GA flyers.
- There are some high quality models made by asobo and 3rd party developers, event that liveries are 512px and there is no cockpit, they are still taking fps vs asobo´s generic models. I can add/include more AI based light models, if you provide me those with permission of original makers.
- GAmod´s GA aircrafts doesn’t communicate with MSFS ATC.
- ELT has couple of known issues, I have asked to update from developer
- Injected aircrafts are not moving smooth on the ground, because fr24 does give only gps data every 10 seconds or so. So this would annoy some users clearly. There is just not fix at sight based of comments of developer of ELT.
- ELT injector still injects Airliners, even there is “Airliners excluded”. I have asked developer to update app to exclude all the flight codes with 3x alphapets + 3-5x numbers. They are 100% airliners in fr24.
Full support of this mod is provided in my Discord server called LTM – Live traffic modifications: https://discord.com/invite/uqr49ZW8AS
Alternative support channels:
- [email protected]
IF YOU LIKE IT?
Please, give good rating to ELT and ask for updating the sofware. Exlude settings is most important feature to have updated.