US Forest Service N191Z Livery for the Microsoft DHC-2 Beaver.
This Livery comes for all versions of the Microsoft DHC-2 Beaver including the Bush Wheel version by GotFriends.
The Less Grunge Mod is higly recomended. I can not guarantee a good looking livery without the mod.:)
Help Needed!!! If anyone has the Skills to make a decal or so over the back windows to cover this windows as in the real one.
Please contact me. Thanks
- added 2 more variants of this livery with the registration N192Z and N193Z
- painted the belly black
- changed pitot tube color
I was pointed out to some authenticity issues for the N191Z by the original requester of this livery johnek
As I always try to keep my real life replica liveries as true to real life as possible i had to implement the following changes to the livery to match the real one:
- changed US Flag position from rudder to tail
- removed paint from the pitot tube tip
- added USFS to the wing
- repainted the wing with black border line between the red and white paint
- painted the fin red for the floater plane
Thank you very much johnek for pointing out the issues.