Southwest Airlines "Desert Gold" 5-pack for the PMDG Boeing 737-700.
- Custom Southwest Airlines cabin
- Accurate SWA-specific stencils
- Realistic SWA aircraft/equipment configurations pre-installed
- Cockpit and exterior weathering
- Improved textures and metallics
- Southwest Airlines cockpit decals and placards (IDG Stickers, CATIII plate, Broadband Wifi Panel, Airworthiness/Registration Information, Yoke Evacuation Checklist, etc)
- Southwest Airlines pushback tug
- Paintkit/Base textures improvement in partnership of Atarium Liveries and Comet Liveries
- N726SW - Standard w/ "Southwest.com" Winglets
- N740SW - Standard
- N742SW - Nolan Ryan Express
- N745SW - Mismatch Canyon Blue Rudder
- N767SW - Mismatch Canyon Blue R Winglet
1. To install mulitple liveries at once:
- Open the PMDG Operations Center v2.
- Aircraft and Liveries > Livery Utilities > Installed Products > PMDG 737-700 > Install Livery from PTP.
- Delete any previously installed liveries.
- When selecting the .ptp files to install, hold SHIFT or CTRL and select the mulitple liveries you'd like to install. You may also select one livery at a time to install.
2. Until January 2009, Southwest Airlines did not fly with VNAV nor Autothrottle. I've added INOP stickers to represent that (the real aircrafts had physical covers and/or would remove the buttons entirely). Despite the INOP stickers, both the A/T and VNAV are operative. I've added this measure for those who wish to fly these jets the "Old School" SWA way. To ensure your aircraft are configured to closely mimick older SWA aircraft and prevent any issues, I've provided a document within the download. You may also view it via this link: Southwest Old Configurations
3. If you would like more information on how to fly the 737NG the "old school way" Southwest had done during this era, Timothy Metzinger has an excellent guide from the original PMDG 737 on how to fly without VNAV nor Autothrottle.
Feel free to join the Canvas Corner discord server where you can download other liveries from myself and good friends of mine: https://discord.gg/W2gFugg2ka
If you like my work and would like to support me, you can donate via this link: My PayPal
I've also created Southwest Airlines ground equipment vehicles for the PMDG 737. You can download them via this link: SWA GSE
Please do not modify, redistribute, or reupload this livery or contents of this livery without permission.