You are right!...... On the Kitfox!!
And even better,.... for the Parallel 42 Fox 2.
You can find two variants of this designe which work for all 4 Fox 2 variants including the Low n Slow, Stage1 and Stage 2 variant:
- Main File: with the new Hornet Logo
- Parallell 42 Fox 2 Hornet (classic Tail logo): with the classic Hornet Logo known from the X-Cub
Feel free to download the version you like or both if you like them both ;)
Each download will make the livery available for all the variants. File Size has not been increased by this change.
Just drop it in to your community folder and take it up to the sky
- made livery also compatible with the marketplace version. I only own the ORBX Store version and can there for not test any fixes for the marketplace version. Please report any Issues you might find.
- Big thanks goes out to Ensi Ferrum and 4tino for helping with the testing.
- added tent textures
- added a short handwritten checklist on the in plane Notebook for start up help. noo need to download the version 1.4 if you dont need or want this little extra feature
- Updated the folder structure so the livery works now for the original Fox 2 and all new variants (low n Slow, Stage 1, Stage 2) but still the same file size.
- corrected some small texture issues
- Fixed the issue with the disappearing pilot that was implemented with the latest freedomfox update (thanks to AIRPAC1 who informed me about this issue. I would have never ever seen that)
- Fixed the red painted prop plate which was red before and bothered me like crazy
- added a new variant with the classic hornet tail logo known from the X-Cub
- Fixed some minor texture issues reported to me
- removed white line next to the right fuel gauge
- painted the hand holder on the tail black which was forgoten in initial release
- removed registration number, i figured i don't want to have it there ;)