The Mod is still a [WIP} we are still working on brining in a new model custom flight deck and re texturign the whole airplane. For support please see us on the headwind discord.
The Project started with full permission from Aeroproyecto to use thier original model and convert it to MSFS.
Version 0.3 is a complete remake of the entire model
We would like to thank the following people:
- Rikoooo for the conversion from FS2004 to FSX Native.
- Flybywire simulation for creating A32NX and making it open-source.
- TJCaviation for helping me with model tweaking in MCX and fixing the cockpit position.
- PilotAlexYYZ for helping convert the model to native.
- Thomasp for helping with the cockpit external mesh.
- Revyn for helping with the new repository and for huge help with coding.
Feel free to make liveries for this plane.
This addon is dual-licensed:
- All A32NX original interior models, sounds, derived code, and hence every textual code and source code of compiled instruments and WebAsembly are OPEN-SOURCE under GPLv3 license. Feel free to contribute on GitHub.
- All exterior model mesh originally created by Edgar Guinart Lopez is under a proprietary freeware license
For simbrief profile use this.
- Do I need to install A32NX?
You don't have to. But it uses SimBridge (included in the FlyByWire installer) for MCDU and local chart support
- How do I change payload or fuel?
Similar to A32NX, changing payload and refueling is done through the EFB.
- Any guide I can follow?
Since the system fictionality is still close to A32NX, following the A32NX guide here should suffice for now.
- AI Autopilot doesn't work!!
Because A32NX autopilot bypasses the in-game autopilot system, the ingame AI assitance will not work. We have no plan to use in-game autopilot again unless the FlyByWire team deemed any future updates to the in-game autopilot are sufficient to replace the custom autopilot.
Sukhoi Superjet 100 (Now only "Superjet 100" ) is a regional jet designed by Sukhoi Civil Aircraft. It replaces Tupolev Tu-134 and Yakovlev Yak-42, as well as competes with Embraer E190 and Bombardier CRJ1000. It is the first Russian airliner designed after the fall of the Soviet Union. It uses PowerJet (Joint Venture between Safran and Russia's NPO Saturn) SaM 146 to power the aircraft. While it receives some international orders, SSJ100 has trouble gaining popularity outside Russia due to spare parts issues and sanctions.
The model was originally released by AEROPROYECTO for FS2004 and later FSX. The cockpit uses the A32NX cockpit and includes the EFB and cup. The flight model, system, and other parts are based on A32NX with some considerable modifications to match the dimension, stall speed, and performance during take-off, climb, cruise, descent, and landing as close to the information from the SSJ100 FCOM and other online databases. It does take a considerable time to tune the flight performance so we cannot guarantee a study-level flight model and still some parts we would like to improve.
Microsoft Flight Simulator © Microsoft Corporation. The Sukhoi Superjet 100 convert project was created under Microsoft's "Game Content Usage Rules" using assets from Microsoft Flight Simulator, and it is not endorsed by or affiliated with Microsoft.
Thank you for downloading this mod and I hope you enjoy it.
This project is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with the United Aircraft Corporation, Irkut, Sukhoi, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.