Jumpseat enables immersive audio experiences wherever you may be flying. Spawn anywhere in the world and instantly gain access to local music and talk radio stations. And, with location intelligence, Jumpseat can talk you through a world of points of interest. On a long haul or a bush trip? Take Jumpseat with you for the ride!
- RADIO: over 20,000 location-aware, live radio stations from around the world. From Australia to India, from remote lands in the Congo to the hustle and bustle of New York, Jumpseat puts you in the center of it all! Language translation not included :).
- DISCOVER: a whole world to discover. Let Jumpseat talk you through millions of points of interest, powered by the breadth of Wikipedia. From local landmarks to historic events, Jumpseat's AI-powered guide will describe POIs around you, and point you in the right direction! (subscription required).
- FLIGHT SIM RADIO: listen ot the world's most popular flight sim radio station - JetStream Radio. With live DJs mixing for your flying pleasure, and the best and latest music hits playing 24/7, you can now take JetStream with you in the cockpit. Jumpseat is THE best way to enjoy JetStream Radio in Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020.
Check out the community-made YouTube videos below for a sample of what Jumpseat can do (previous version of Jumpseat):
- UNINSTALL any prior versions of the app prior to proceeding.
- Install the application using the provided .exe file.
- Load your sim FIRST, then start Jumpseat.
- Allow access to the dedicated simserver backend to access your flight sim data. We use this data to provide you with localized radio stations.
Getting Help: If you're having issues using this software, join us in our Discord channel. Our Discord channel is also an appropriate place to suggest new features or report bugs! See you in there!
With the help of subscribers and patrons, we hope to keep RADIO free for everyone in the community. To make that happen, we rely on the generous contributions of the flight sim community! If you like this software and use it regularly, consider becoming a subscriber on Patreon, or buying us a beer!.