This mod removes the terrain spike scenery bug which is very prominent when flying around Adelaide, South Australia, and especially when flying to or from YPAD.
The spike is actually located in Kangaroo Island, but vanishes when you get close, making it quite hard to track down.
To use this simply extract into your Community directory.
See also bug report on MSFS forum:
Maybe you are not enjoying the red wash / red tint that is all over Adelaide?
Unfortunately I haven't found a way to permanently mod it away, but you can easily turn if off for a single MSFS session.
1. From general options enable developer mode.
2. Start a flight anywhere
3. From the developer menu at the top go to Debug -> Terrain menu and then select the option "Disable TIN color correction"
4. Exit devmode and then exit the flight
5. Go back to the world map and then plan the flight you wanted.
6. This is completely safe, no permanent change is made. The colours will be fixed for this session of the sim, when you restart it then it will be back to normal and you will need to follow the procedure again.