V2 seems to be still some time away, so I decided to flair up the cockpit in some way.
If you spot any issues, leave a comment and i'll get back to you asap.
UPDATE: NOW COMPATIBLE WITH V2 Block 1, did a few extras and improved it overall.
The things that have changed:
- Integral lighting has been increased in intensity. (colors unchanged)
- Cabin lighting fully reworked.
- Flood lights are now more light orange based on some CEO references, but mainly the A330 as i like it's hue.
- Dome light has been redone, it's stronger now and has been slightly adjusted here and there in positioning, intensity and color.
- All the soft lights have been removed completely (massive change as soft lights dull out textures, objects etc)
Removing these soft lights bring back the metallic texture back on switches, the plastic shine on the stick and quadrant etc.
- External lights have their soft lights removed as well and slightly increased in intensity (Taxi, Take off, Landing lights only)
- NEW IN V1.4 Added map, reading, chart lights as well.
I do not recommend using full brightness of the floods, integral lighting etc in a night setting unless you love that, halfway seems decent at night.
Just copy and paste the folder into your Community folder