Beast Horus - The next generation Microjet
Me, and a group of skilled dedicated people are developing the safest and most awesome Microjet in the world! We thought ourselves: "What would James Bond choose to fly?" The "Beast Horus" is the answer, featuring state of the art aerodynamics, carbon monocoque technology as used in formula one racing and all safety features you can think of.
With a MTOW of 380kg and aerobatic capabilities, this artpiece of carbon will be the next cool gadget for anybody wanting to own his/her own jet with no compromises at only the cost of an average four seater. Economic cruising at 230kt or landing on grass strip with a stall speed of only 52kt? Getting the 500$ burger or pulling up to 9G (13.5 ultimate)? Just name it, the Horus is your aircraft of choice!
I you want to use the full potential of the Garmin G3X PFD screen, you will need to download the Working Title G3X and add it to your community folder as well.
Building this aircraft took a lot of effort, please consider a PayPal donation, and subscribe to our Youtube channel!
Tutorial how to fly:
- Engine switch not implemented yet --> activate engine with Ctrl+E, shutoff not possible
- Hi/Lo switch only affects taxi light
- WigWag switch inverted
- Canopy latch implemented as knob --> hold-click, or scroll to activate
- Systems not fully depicted yet
V1.0.0: Re-upload, as everything was changed/updated ground up
Special thanks to:
- CZR Design for the interior design, livery and a lot of added details
- Jonx from GOTfriends for model cleanup and .xml support
- Hans for .xml support