Welcome to Mongolia!
Bulgan Sum Airport, Khovd, Mongolia (ICAO: ZMBS) is a small regional airstrip in western Mongolia. There are no scheduled flights at the moment, however, it is the perfect base for flights across the broad steppes of Mongolia, across several nearby nature reserves, south towards the desert Gobi or even west to the Altai and Pamir mountain ranges. There are two nature reserves near ZMBS, being the last few locations naturally inhabited by the Przewalski horses. I have honoured this by placing a bunch of horses near the airport. Can you find them?
Elevation: 3904ft / 1190m
Runways: 17/35 - 1800x40m grass
Frequencies: 130.000 MHz Bulgan Sum Tower
- Detailed, handcrafted rendition of ZMBS Bulgan Sum Airport in high res PBR materials for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020
- Handcrafted nearby facilities (in total 9 handcrafted buildings)
- Custom Aerial Imagery to give details the generic sat image is lacking
- Close to real life runways, taxiways, terraforming, ground markings, parking spots & frequencies
- Custom taxiway signs
- Accurate terraforming of entire airport area and surroundings
- Realistic night lighting
- Models of Przewalski Horses placed nearby!
- Loads of details (>1000 individually placed objects, many of those hand crafted)
How to install?
Simply extract the folder "troglodytus-airport-zmbs-bulgan-sum" and place it into your community folder!