Alicante–Elche Miguel Hernández Airport, (ICAO: LEAL) is a popular tourist destination and Spain's fifth busiest airport. The airport is visited by airlines such as Easyjet, Ryanair, Wizz Air, Norwegian, TUI, Transavia, Vueling, Iberia, Jet2, Lufthansa, Swiss, Finnair, Scandinavian, Eurowings and more.
Update 1.8: See changelog for all the changes.
Version 1.5 or higher requires World Update 8 (Iberia update) to be installed for the scenery to work correctly.
Known issue: Photogrammetry ON might cause small visual glitching where ground lifts up around the airport and returns to normal when you get closer. Don't know a fix to this. Photogrammetry OFF works without problems.
Installation: Just drop the leal-alicante folder into the Community folder.
Updating: Remove the old version from Community folder before installing the new version.
I highly recommend the use of this additional mod https://flightsim.to/file/7963/yet-another-ground-marks-fix to be used with my airport (or any other airport to be honest). It's not mandatory but it tones down those bright red ground markings.
- -Custom models of the new main terminal, old terminals 1 & 2 and the ATC tower.
- -Extensive ground markings around aprons, custom parking spot textures and corrected parking/gate locations and numbers.
- -Extensive taxiway markings and custom taxiway textures.
- -Custom runway markings and textures.
- -Custom working jetways.
- -Custom night lighting.
- -Scenery objects such as boarding stairs, baggage carts, shuttles etc. placed around the airport.
- -Terraforming improvements.
- -Detailed interior for the main terminal.
If you notice any problems, feel free to inform about them and I'll see if I want to fix them.
You can also find me on Discord with the name hergi1234#8637.
All copyrights belong to me. You are not allowed to use my assets before asking for my permission. Also check below for more about the permissions.
Credit to Cpt. Mats for assistance at the early stages of the project.